To keep things simple, we set your Direct Debit date to be the same day that we start to supply you. After your first payment has been taken, you can then amend your payment date, amount and/ or your bank account details.
To amend your Direct Debit date, please raise a ticket with the following details :
- Put in the email address that is registered to your Tonik account.
- Subject : 'Change in DD'
- Put in your account Holder name in the description along with the DD change request you might have.
- Select option : Direct Debit Update in 'About'
- In the 'Your Query' field, please select Payments & then choose the option that is correct for you ( 'Change my payment Date'/ .
- Submit your ticket and our member agent would service your request & get back to you if necessary.
To change the bank account details for your Direct Debit, we would advise you to call us on 0333 344 2686 Monday to Friday, during the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm.
If you have queries on your payment amount, please raise a ticket .
If you have any other queries about your Direct Debit, you can raise a similar ticket with enough information in the description field.