Moving house can be stressful, so we try and make the process as simple as possible - so you can get back to the packing.
To request a home move out , please fill up this simple form. We shall ask for certain information such as-
- Your Tonik account details (account number, account holder name etc)
- Supply Address of the property (with postcode)
- The date when you shall move out of the property ( this is the day your tenency agreement ends/ the date mentioned on your completion letter.)
- Final meter readings from this move out day
- The forwarding address & contact details
- Details of the next owner/tenant , if possible.
Please remember that we cannot process your home move if your move out date is in the future.
For the home move in , please refer to : Steps to follow when moving in to a home supplied by Tonik
I do not have meter readings for the move in /move out date - what should I do?
We shall be using estimates if you do not have the meter reading of that particular day. Please mention the same while you fill up the form.
If you are having technical issues filling up the form/ you have other issues regarding your move in/ move out please let us know by getting in touch with us here.