Charge EV is our newest smart EV tariff, with cheaper overnight rates - so it’s perfect for EV drivers who charge their EV overnight. With Charge EV, you’ll benefit from 7 hours of cheaper overnight charging. Simply set your charging schedule time on your EV or your smart home charger, and you are good to go!
Our Charge EV tariff is a fixed rate for 12 months, and what’s more – it’s one of our greenest available tariffs too. Get 100% renewable electricity, 10% green gas with the remaining 90% carbon offset.
Please note that Charge EV is only available if you have a two-rate meter (economy 7).