All our tariffs are made up of 100% renewable electricity. Our Greenest tariffs include a further 10% green gas and goes greener still by offsetting the carbon emissions from the remaining 90% of fossil fuel gas. We do this through an inspiring project in the Kasigau Corridor of Kenya.
Read more about our Carbon offset project: https://www.tonikenergy.com/positively-greenest/
This means that our members on our Greenest tariffs have a totally carbon-neutral energy supply.